List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Nautilus
From:       smurf_www () xs4all ! nl (Super Donkey)
Date:       2004-10-12 20:07:46

Perhaps not really an ubuntu issue but maybe you can do something about it.

Just something cosmetic that perhaps other people disagree with.

If you open nautilus in browser mode on the left side you will get a panel
that holds information on the folder. On the top of this panel is a drop
down list which initially holds the text information.

Now I think that text/dropdown-list is not aligned correctly. It's
aligned to the window border. I feel it should be aligned to the toolbar
above minus the toolbar gripper. So the posistion of the box holding the
drop down list should be pos = (toolbar.pos.x +
toolbar.gripper.width),(horizontal posistion).

Just open synaptic and see how the left pane of the splitter window is
aligned with the above toolbar and now look at nautilus.