List:       ubuntu-motu
Subject:    Looking for ACK #2s
From:       janne.jokitalo () dnainternet ! net (Janne Jokitalo)
Date:       2007-04-04 10:35:11

Hello dear Masters of the (known) Universe!

UbuntuStudio project is desperately looking for your help. We've fought a
lot to get our artwork packages (kindly started by dholbach) in shape, and
they're not ACKed once by TheMuso.

I'm looking for some nice souls to review packages:

ubuntustudio-icon-theme
usplash-theme-ubuntustudio
ubuntustudio-look
ubuntustudio-sounds

...and possibly give them ACK 2 since they're new packages. After those I'll
file exception bugs on each and hopefully get them in just in time for
Feisty. It would mean very much for the project.

I'll be hanging in #ubuntu-motu most of the rest of the day, you can find me
by nick AstralJava. Thanks very much in advance for any possible help!

Kind regards,

--
Jaska