List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] Optimal number of TWSocket per thread
From:       "Max Terentiev" <maxterentiev () mail ! ru>
Date:       2012-11-07 18:47:23

Arno,

It's should be optimized anyway because multipart/alternative
messages can be relatively large (20-30 kb of html+text+headers).

To send this message current implementation perform about
320 calls to DataNext. While optimized - only 20 calls.

For high load smtp relay it's a VERY big difference.

Right now I playing with enlarging send buffer... With 900 bytes
length I see about 300% of speed increase (from 200 megabytes/sec
to 600 megabytes/sec).

---
With best regards, Max Terentiev.
Business Software Products.