List:       twsocket
Subject:    [twsocket] HTTP client, byte range and authentication
From:       "Francois PIETTE" <francois.piette () overbyte ! be>
Date:       2006-09-30 8:04:15

I have someone reporting this problem on a french forum:

Using ContentRangeBegin and UseName/Paswword properties simultaneously
doesn't work. Using content range alone or usercode/password alone it works.
Only combination of both doesn't work.

It works OK when commenting out two lines of code in THttpCli.SendRequest:
    FContentRangeBegin := '';
    FContentRangeEnd   := '';
Those lines are marked "{JMR!! Added this line!!!}" in the source code. If
JMR is reading this message, please tell us why you added those lines. (I'm
sorry, but I'm very busy with other things and have no time to investigate
now).

francois.piette@overbyte.be
http://www.overbyte.be