List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] Http traffic counters
From:       "Francois PIETTE" <francois.piette () overbyte ! be>
Date:       2006-09-30 6:37:53

> I have several thttpcli's in serveral threads doing some websearching. Can
> someone point me to a way to keep track of the total kb send/recieved
> /minute by all thttpcli's together.

There are no specific counters in the component. You have to implement this
by yourself using OnCommand (sending) or OnHeaderData (receiving) event to
grab header line length. For the body, you know exactly what you
send/receive from the stream size or using OnDocData and OnSendData.

francois.piette@overbyte.be
http://www.overbyte.be