List:       twig-devel
Subject:    Re: [twig-devel] Trouble Ticket System Addon
From:       Jaime Kikpole <jkikpole () cairodurham ! org>
Date:       2000-09-13 1:35:49

Antoine MERIEAU <smaraux@icemotion.com> said:
> Maybe is it already planned ?

	Well, it was planned... I've been getting less and less free time lately,
though.  I have a lot of notes on paper and some minimal work started in a
branch in the CVS server.

> It is a commercial developpement, with  an equivalent of 20 worked hours
> / day.

	Warning:  Make sure that you're not in conflict with the GPL.  TWIG is
licensed under it and you'd be required to release your source code.

> Could you please let us now everything which would be useful for Twig
> and our group : current developpements, APIs, etc...

	Check the docs directory.  There is a lot of stuff in there.

> Let me know your feelings about this.

	For me, I figure this could be useful to me.  If you're going to release to
source code for peer review and potential inclusion, I'm all for it.  Lately
I've been too burned-out from stupid [l]user questions to get into the joy of
coding....  :(

							Jaime

--
Network Administrator