List:       twig-devel
Subject:    RE: [twig-devel] Using POP3 instead of IMAP
From:       "Greg Ross" <greg () darkphoton ! com>
Date:       2000-03-25 19:39:10

	Not at the moment, I do have a version of TWIG working that abstracts the
mail code in to a library set (much like the sql code does now) that would
allow for such a configuration to be done.

	The mail abstraction code may make it in to 2.3.0.  Before you ask, there
is currently no fixed time line for 2.3.0, it will be released when the
schedule updates are done.

								Greg