List:       twig
Subject:    [twig] recurring event stops schedule
From:       <moreejt () pcxperience ! com>
Date:       2000-12-22 14:51:54

Hey,

  So far twig261 is ok but None of the schedule items are showing up after
attempting to insert a recurring item.  The items are in the database but they
just dont show up anywhere in display.  Instead all I get is

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on PostgresSQL result index 34 in
lib/db/pgsql.db.inc.php3 on line 144

It pops up on the main screen and the schedule screen.
If I delete the items from the database then the message goes away.
The twig_schedule_recurring table is always empty even after inserting a
recurring item.

I am using PostgreSQL on RH 6.2.

Any help would  be appreciated.

JT Moree