List:       twig
Subject:    [twig] folder management hangs...
From:       Mahesh Shinde <maheshas () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-02-13 14:30:37

Hi,

I have installed twig 2.7.5, php 4.0.6 , apache 3.1.17
and UW2000c imap server on solaris 8 on sparc machine.
When I click on folder management twig hangs no page
appear.
I tried to put imap_path as "", "mail" and "mail/".
Still problem persist.
But when I moved mail folder which is in home
directory which gets created by pine to some other
name. I get folder page  after clicking on folder
management.

But here also only INBOX appear in unsubscribed list.
and when tried to add folder it gets added to home
directory but does not get added to .mailboxlist file.

please help me on this problem. All other things are
working fine in twig.

Mahesh