List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    1280x1024 DU 4.0 + CDE
From:       Pete Davis <pete () eagle ! deardorff ! com>
Date:       1996-12-28 18:22:48

I recently purchased a Dec Alpha 21064A-275mhz clone with a Stealth 64 2mb
video card.  I have been very happy with the system with the exception of
my inability to figure out how to change the resolution to something higher
than 1024x768 using Digital Unix 4.0 and CDE.

Does anybody know if this possible?  If so, how one does this?

Also, does DU 4.0 support the ability to virtual consoles similiar to Linux?
(without the obvious solution of using screen or something).  If so, does
anybody know how?

Thanks, I will summarize.

-Pete