List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    RAID Array 200
From:       Nebojsa Vasiljevic <nebojsa () opennet ! org>
Date:       1996-09-28 19:49:04

Hello,

We have 1-Channel (PCI Version) StorageWorks RAID Array 200 Subsistem
Controller.

After we have started configuraion or firmware-download program from
ARC console, we got a message 'SWXCR not found.'

show config command have found controller in PCI slot, but writes only
a numerical id.

We have fallowed all instructions in User's Guide.

Should I ask for a new controller or do someting else?

--------
Nebojsa Vasiljevic <nebojsa@opennet.org>