List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    cd /usr/include; bzero = string.h vs. sys/select.h ??
From:       Andrew Brennan <BRENNAN () HAL ! HAHNEMANN ! EDU>
Date:       1995-12-28 18:50:46

   We're running v3.2 (just upgraded our second 2000/300 today) and I was
   going to recompile Lynx 2.4.2 for the new OS.  Saw the freeWAIS code in
   the archive at ftp://ftp2.cc.ukans.edu/pub/lynx and figured to grab it
   as well (it allows Lynx to handle WAIS: URLs internally).

   Brought everything home, started the compile and I have bzero conflicts
   as it's defined in both /usr/include/string.h and /u/i/sys/select.h ...

   Anyone know the "correct" way to handle this?  I can fix it for now,
   but was wondering if it had been corrected in later releases of DU.

   andrew.  (brennan@hal.hahnemann.edu)