List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    (Amnesiac) Console
From:       Adri˙ffffe1n_V˙ffffe1zquez <javlee2000 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-04-16 18:32:33

Hello Tru64 managers.

I have a ES40 with Digital UNIX version 4.0g that has been running several years \
without any problem. The last friday I rebooted the server and when it finished the \
booting process, instead of showing the normal run level 3 (graphic) screen to login \
in the console, it shows only a blue screen like:

Digital UNIX Version V4.0 (Amnesiac) Console
Login:

I can login as root and change to runlevel 1 (single user) and change back to \
runlevel 3, but it has no graphics and no network.

Best regards

Adrian

      ˇObtén la mejor experiencia en la web!&lt; Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet \
Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1