List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    Farewell
From:       Dermot Paikkos <dermot () sciencephoto ! com>
Date:       2006-03-30 9:38:44

Hi All,

I just wanted to say a big thanx to all the experts (and others) on
the list that have helped me over the years. This list has been a
invaluable source of help and I would have been lost without it. I
even had a phone call once from someone trying to help...how cool is
that.

Anyway have put put another *NIX OS on my Alpha and so my time with
the list is done.

Wishing you all the best.

Dermot.