List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    the KZPBA-CA scsi card
From:       KinnersleyK () pac ! dfo-mpo ! gc ! ca
Date:       2001-09-28 17:37:23

I should have asked this in the orignal posting but:

I have this KZPBA-CA scsi card in a DS10 running 4.0F. It has an internal
connector and external connectors. Can I attach two internal devices
at the same time as attaching two external devices (two current devices are:
Ultra scsi 9.1GB disk;; Yamaha CRW re-writer); I would like to attach
a 36GB external ultra2 LVD device to the card at the same time. Can this be
done and are there any termination problems I can expect?

many thanks to this GREAT list!

Kerry Kinnersley
IOS Canada