List:       trac
Subject:    Re: [Trac] Re: Ticket import and export
From:       Jun Omae <jun66j5 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-11-15 9:17:17

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 4:09 PM Harold Alcalde Solarte
<haroldalcaldesolarte@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot to put the plugins that I use.
> I use TicketImport-0.9.0 and Trac 1.2.2.
>
> I attach a pic of the download.

I think you've used download links in bottom of ticket view to export.
The csv/tsv download feature generates owner, reporter and cc fields
with full name by default. It is introduced in #7339.

If you want username instead of full name in the csv/tsv download, try
to disable [trac] show_full_names option.

[trac]
show_full_names = disabled

--
Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com> (大前 潤)