List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] AttributeError: 'FakeSession' object has no attribute 'authenticated' error when changing .in
From:       D Noble <derek.noble () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-02-21 10:31:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Im new to Trac. I have been tasked in getting it working.
Ive got it working if I use the default SQLite DB but I would like to use
our MySQL DB as the Trac DB.
I have altered the .ini file to give it a username and password and the
ipaddress, port and database name but I get the following error when I try
to run Trac:

AttributeError: 'FakeSession' object has no attribute 'authenticated'

Has anyone got any suggestions as to what to try next or have I missed a
step.
Im quite a newbie with Trac.

thanks,

Del