List:       tortoisesvn-dev
Subject:    Re: Does TSVN build the SVN command line client?
From:       Stefan.Fuhrmann () etas ! de
Date:       2007-03-31 13:47:08

--=_alternative 004BBA4DC12572AF_=

Hi there,

"Norbert Unterberg" <nunterberg@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to do some tests and debugging with the SVN command line client.
> Since the TSVN build process also builds many parts of SVN, I wonder
> if it also builds the SVN command line client.

Last time I checked, it actually built a proper client.
It is used to get the wcRev. Just grep the NANT files ;)

-- Stefan^2

--=_alternative 004BBA4DC12572AF_=

&gt; I want to do some tests and debugging with the SVN command line client.<br>
&gt; Since the TSVN build process also builds many parts of SVN, I wonder<br>
&gt; if it also builds the SVN command line client.<br>
</tt></font>
;)</tt></font>
-- Stefan^2</tt></font>
--=_alternative 004BBA4DC12572AF_=--