List:       tor-talk
Subject:    Re: torbutton webpage comments
From:       "Michael Schmidt" <schmidtm524 () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-10 18:00:16

hi eric,
you make the ff-torbutton?
it is not seczure, as cookiees trac you and referal pages as well and so on=
,
if you switch off the tor button

is there any solution for this ? is xerbank-browser not better?

Regards Mike

PS: haven=B4t you interest to build a FF plugin for mozilla and thunderbird=
 of
http://retroshare.sf.net or this PGP messenger into sameplace.cc ?

Thanks for a feedback