List:       toasters
Subject:    URGENT RESPONES
From:       "emeka mike" <emeka_mike () latinmail ! com>
Date:       2004-10-18 9:30:03

Dear ,
I am the chairman of the contract award committee,of the Federal Ministry of \
Petroleum Resources,U.S.A. I am in search of an agent to assist us in the final \
transfer of [$30.75m] and subsequent investment in properties in

your country. You will be required to :
[1] Assist in the final transfer of the said sum.
[2] Advise on lucrative areas for investment.
[3] Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you are interested to assist us in this regard, you will be given 20%
of the total sum.

You should please respond if you are interested for more details.

Best Regards.
Engr. David Emeka.

¡Sé listo! Contrata el antivirus \
http://www.pandasoftware.es/tienda/?idpers=109&track=13920