List:       tkined
Subject:    [tkined] Latest snapshot missing fix for Solaris 2.6
From:       "Anthony Dervish" <dervisha () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-28 15:10:40

Hi,
a fix for a compiler error 'unknown token socklen_t' has been mentioned
before by Brent Bice on 6 March 2002, and Juergen Schoenwaelder mentioned he
had put a fix in (using a configure flag) that fixed tnmInt.h. Just to say I
downloaded the latest Scotty snapshot, and the following fix still needs to
be applied to the file scotty/unix/nmicmpd.c:

#ifndef HAVE_SOCKLEN_T
typedef size_t socklen_t;
#endif

I put it just under the #include for fcntl.h. As the fix checks the
configure flag, it should not affect builds on machines that do follow the
new Posix standard.

Best Regards
--Anthony

-----