List:       tini
Subject:    [TINI] To: Aristotle B. Allen(Pop up"Slush shell", but can't make it work!)
From:       Long Tran cxro <lntran () lbl ! gov>
Date:       2000-01-27 21:11:18

Hi,
I'm not clear what you mean by "Javacomm has to set up a little
differently on 1.2/1.3. Just follow the sun documentation on setting up
javacomm", bacause seems to me there's no documentation on setting up
javacomm from the Sun API. All I saw is a single version of javacomm:
JAVA COMMUNICATIONS API 2.0. I just downloaded from there and unzip it
as in the tutorial. Can you help on pointing out how to set up javacomm
for jdk 1.3. I download javacomm from:
http://www.javasoft.com/products/javacomm/
which is the address shown in Guillames tutorial.
Thank you,