List:       tigervnc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Tigervnc-devel] [patch] Add support for xorg 1.7.x
From:       Alan Coopersmith <Alan.Coopersmith () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2009-12-17 15:52:04

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> Hi, the attached two patches (against tigervnc 1.0.0) are my first
> working version of this.
>
> I'm building against 1.7.3.901 under gentoo. So far I've only had the
> time to test Xvnc itself, but it seems to be ok so far...

I found my port to 1.7 was simplified by first taking the patch from
the upstream svn to replace the XORG_16 style defines with the XORG
define so that the existing checks became "#if XORG >= 16"

http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/x-cons/XW_NV_tw-clone/open-src/xserver/xvnc/upstream-xorg-version.patch
 is the copy I use in my builds.

--
	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith@sun.com