List:       textbook-l
Subject:    Re: [Textbook-l] Can't edit in Wikibooks?
From:       Brion Vibber <brion () pobox ! com>
Date:       2004-12-24 8:45:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Dec 23, 2004, at 7:48 PM, Brion Vibber wrote:
> I can confirm that I too saw no visible change following this
> technique:

It was a problem with how old edit were being loaded which triggered
automatic edit conflict resolution. On a straight revert this puts back
all the subsequent edits, resulting in a null edit which is ignored.

The bug was caused by a slip-up in my fix for the problem with 'preview
first edit' mode causing constant edit conflicts. It should be fixed
now.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

["PGP.sig" (application/pgp-signature)]