List:       tccc
Subject:    [Tccc] (new deadline 1 Nov) Re: Fwd: Re: M2M Special Issue in IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorial
From:       Mischa Dohler <mischa.dohler () cttc ! es>
Date:       2012-09-29 13:34:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Dear all,

Due to the upcoming ICC deadline and some author requests, we have
decided to extend the deadline for the special issue on M2M for IEEE
Communications Surveys & Tutorials (highest IF in our community, I
believe) by one month.

The new deadline of 1 Nov 2012 is a hard deadline. We look forward to
your submissions!

Thanks and with kind regards,
Mischa.

__________________________________

Dr Mischa Dohler
IEEE ComSoc Distinguished Lecturer
Head of Intelligent Energy
CTTC, Barcelona

Tel: +34 936 452 909
Fax: +34 936 452 901
Mob: +34 679 094 007

www.cttc.es/home/mdohler

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]