List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] Re: Displaying bookings sum in HtmlTaskReport
From:       boris marechal <boris.marechal () netasq ! com>
Date:       2006-10-25 16:32:53

Hi,

We have the same needs of "completedeffort", we need to know how many working days \
are already needed to complete the task and how many working days (booking) are \
already done.

We can compute it with effort en complete percent but it's not really easy :o)

Note that 50% complete of a 10d effort task is not the same as 50% complete of a 100d \
effort task

Some time when you follow a project, you need to ring the bell at 50% complete to \
avoid the wall :o)