List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: [T4] AJAX: reender whole page or just send back the markup of
From:       Pai911 <javamagician () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-18 12:51:53

Why do you open the link in new window?

The scenario should be:
1. You click on a link
2. The link invoke a listener (Asynchrounously) and update some attribute of
the Page class
3. Some part of the page is re-rendered asynchronously with the new data.

Did you try the code sample I wrote??

If you do, but the refresh of the whole page occures,
 I think you may be using a certain old version of IE 6 cause I've run into
such situation.