List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: Using Alfresco from within Tapestry
From:       adasal <adam.saltiel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-27 17:17:30

> I am asking myself whether this is so much better? It would mean
> that we have Alfresco's Web Client (first "webapp") and our
> own Tapestry "webapp" together in one webapp, one JSF-based, the
> other Tapestry-based? Does not sound so nice to me.

It doesn't seem very nice, I see what you mean.
But it may be the only - or easiest - possible solution?
After all this is what you are doing, creating additional front end View
functionality to the Alfresco MC that already has its own View?
You surely don't want a clustered solution because there would be a lot of
overhead, I think.
But don't know Alfresco to that extent. Maybe it has a web services layer to
hook into. This would be overhead, but it would have been designed for this
purpose?
Adam