List:       tails-dev
Subject:    [Tails-dev] GNOME infrastructure needs to ease tails development
From:       Olav Vitters <olav () vitters ! nl>
Date:       2016-02-08 23:02:22

Hello,

During FOSDEM someone asked for an easier way to track GNOME bugs as
that would help tails development. I asked him (forgot the name) to send
an email to bugmaster@gnome.org, but didn't receive anything yet.

Is that still wanted? I suggested to add a keyword. Ok and what should
it be called (tails?)?

Anything else from GNOME side (e.g. infrastructure related) that would
help? I never really followed tails. Just ask away on any topic. If it
isn't possible or I don't know I'll say so.

If no clue what to ask: I suggested same once to MATE. They took over a
few git.gnome.org modules (incl tarballs on download.gnome.org).

--
Regards,
Olav