Hello, During FOSDEM someone asked for an easier way to track GNOME bugs as that would help tails development. I asked him (forgot the name) to send an email to bugmaster@gnome.org, but didn't receive anything yet. Is that still wanted? I suggested to add a keyword. Ok and what should it be called (tails?)? Anything else from GNOME side (e.g. infrastructure related) that would help? I never really followed tails. Just ask away on any topic. If it isn't possible or I don't know I'll say so. If no clue what to ask: I suggested same once to MATE. They took over a few git.gnome.org modules (incl tarballs on download.gnome.org). -- Regards, Olav _______________________________________________ Tails-dev mailing list Tails-dev@boum.org https://mailman.boum.org/listinfo/tails-dev To unsubscribe from this list, send an empty email to Tails-dev-unsubscribe@boum.org.