List:       taglib-devel
Subject:    Re: Constructing an ID3v2::Frame without a file
From:       Fred Gleason <fredg () paravelsystems ! com>
Date:       2019-08-09 15:59:47

On Fri, 2019-08-09 at 00:27 +0200, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> You can either create an instance of MPEG::File using an IOStream
> (rather than a File), or you can use ID3v2::FrameFactory::createFrame
> create frames directly from a ByteArray:

ID3v2::FrameFactory::createFrame() is not a static method, which means
that I a need ID3v2::FrameFactory instance to work with. However, there
are no public constructors for ID3v2::FrameFactory!

How does one get a ID3v2::FrameFactory without a file present?

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |