List:       taglib-devel
Subject:    Taglib 1.6.x on windows
From:       adrien canterot <adrien.canterot () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-05 5:31:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all, I'd like to know how to build taglib 1.6.x on windows, because i
tried and there were many errors, I used CMAKE and in the options, I set the
mingw-make compiler in the mingw directory (when i installed Qt, it proposes
me to download it), the errors appear when during the build of the
configuration file, not during the compilation.
Is there any step-by-step tutorial on how to build with Cmake ? I used it on
my Mac and it done successfull (for building taglib too)

Excuse my english, I'm French.
Thank you.