List:       taglib-devel
Subject:    Re: TagLib development
From:       Michael Pyne <mpyne () purinchu ! net>
Date:       2009-11-05 3:41:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 04 November 2009 11:05:56 Lukáš Lalinský wrote:
> Any objections to this? (I'm mainly looking for opinions of people who
> contributed patches to TagLib or have a custom version of TagLib.
> Please, let's not turn this to a general VCS discussion.)

Well taglib is deliberately insulated from KDE so there's no problem with
moving the infrastructure per se.  If it makes your job as maintainer easier
then use whatever is best (but do keep in mind that if you use JIRA then you
might end up dealing with political complaints and factor accordingly).

If it ends up on bzr then that's Yet Another VCS I'd need to install... but
I'll get over it.  So will everyone else.  I'd just ask to make sure that
there's a webbzr for it somewhere.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne