List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:28439] Re: Forward on filter rule
From:       Gil Andre <andre.g () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2006-09-06 10:12:07

Hello Samuel,

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:36:42 +0100 "Samuel Wright" <lykoszine@gmail.com> wrote:
> [Paul]
> To clarify, it does not support SC out of the box. Someone was
> releasing an updated build every so often - but they reverted to
> Sylpheed also.
>
> The distro is Zenwalk, http://www.zenwalk.org

Since Zenwalk is derived from Slackware, compiling Sylpheed yourself
from source should not be a big deal. I run Slackware 10.2 here and
Sylpheed is one of the easiest software to compile.

If you'd like more information, feel free to email me privately (off
list).

Regards,

--
  __  Gil ANDRE				  gil [at] panix   [dot] com
 (oO) 				andre [dot] g [at] wanadoo [dot] fr