List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27074] Window does not restore to the previous size...
From:       Bjørn T Johansen <btj () havleik ! no>
Date:       2006-01-28 15:32:34

I am running 2.2.0beta6 (GTK+ 2.8.8; x86_64) and when I minimize Sylpheed to the system tray (window in \
maximized mode) it doesn't get restored maximized, it's just a small windows that I then have to mazimize \
again...

This does not happend at work, where I am running the same version of Sylpheed but GTK+ 2.6.10 (don't \
know if that's the reason though...)

Is this a known problem or?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: