List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:25132] Script to see mails in html format with sylpheed
From:       Sergio Vernis <svernis () tesysnet ! com ! ar>
Date:       2005-06-14 0:34:50

Hello:

May be I re-invent the wheel, but I'm not sure.

I know exists some patch to see html messages with dillo, but I don't try this way.

I write this little script that show an e-mail in html format with my favorite browser.

IMHO this is better than Evolution's view (of these kind of mails).

Regards

Sergio
--
Quien vale mucho hace mucho.