List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:24957] Re: Save as dialog problem continues on 1.9.11
From:       Godwin Stewart <gstewart () bonivet ! net>
Date:       2005-05-21 19:29:35

On Sat, 21 May 2005 15:25:03 -0400, Bill Chmura <Bill@Explosivo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for any advice... this is not a real problem for me, but it does
> get annoying after awhile.  Its been much better since I figured out #6
> and 7 - before that moving through directories in a window that big
> sucked big time.

Could it be a theme-related problem? Point 5 simply doesn't happen here. If
I try to save as... and then unfold the "browse other folders" widget, the
dialog opens normally.

I'm using KDE-3.4 on Slackware 10.1 with GTK-2.6.1.

--=20
G. Stewart - gstewart@bonivet.net

What's the definition of a will?   (It's a dead giveaway).