List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:24079] Long BCC field
From:       Sjoerd Hiemstra <penguinista.frisiana144 () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2005-02-18 15:23:31

Hi,

occasionally, I need to send a message to a few hundred adresses, which
I put in the BCC field:

name1@isp1.com, name2@isp2.com, ....

However, the capacity of the BCC field appears to be limited to 2048
characters, which means that I can send less than 100 messages at once.

Is there a way to enlarge this capacity, if only temporarily?
I cannot find any settings for this in ~/.sylpheed.

TIA,
S.H.