List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23397] Re: spamassassin "education"
From:       Holger Berndt <berndth () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-09-27 19:33:33

On Mo, 27.09.2004 21:26, Holger Berndt wrote:

>Hi P'tit Lu,
>
>>I hope this is the correct list for my question.
>
>no, actually it's not. Sylpheed-Claws has its own mailinglist - see the
>Claws homepage. Your chances of getting help on Claws specific topics
>(and plugins are such a topic) are much higher if you ask there.
>
>>How can i tell spamassassin that one mail is _NOT_ a spam. I did not
>>found anything in the menus or when i use the right mouse button.
>
>Correcting SpamAssassin is not possible through the plugin. You'll have
>to use an action for that. Here's what I use:
>
>Spam/mark: %as{execute "sa-learn --local --spam --file %F"
>	   mark_as_read color 0 move "#mh/mail/Spam"}

Ups, I obviously read over the "not" spam. This is an action for marking
messages as spam. For marking mail as not spam, I use

Spam/unmark: %as{execute "sa-learn --local --ham --file %F"
	mark_as_unread move "#mh/mail/inbox"}

This is again on one line. You'll probably want to change the move
target.

Holger

--
PGP bevorzugt