List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23361] Logging message delivery location
From:       Paul Dickson <dickson () permanentmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-04 12:53:19

Is there an enablable option (or patch) that logs the folder and file
number of each message as it is downloaded in the Log file?

About once a day, fetchmail won't download a messages from my ISP due to
"invalid headers" (it just skips that file).  Sylpheed can download it,
but I can never find the message due to my having 100+ folders.  I'd
really like to inspect these messages to determine whether they are SPAM
(with truly invalid headers) or locking problems on my ISP's system.

	-Paul