List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23188] Fonts for the headers and other elements
From:       Anand Buddhdev <anand () celtelplus ! com>
Date:       2004-06-23 17:56:44

Hi everyone,

I've searched the archives, and not yet found a solution. I'm using
Sylpheed 0.9.12 on Fedora core 1. I am able to go to the preferences
window, and change the font, but that only affects the text in the
body of messages that I am reading. The rest of the application uses
the same small font as before. Why does the font setting only affect
the message body? How can I change the font that sylpheed uses to
display all the other elements of the program? Compared to other
programs, I am finding it difficult to read the small fonts that
sylpheed is using.

--
Anand Buddhdev
Celtel International