List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23182] Feature Request: non-modal "move messages" dialog
From:       Andre Costa <acosta () ar ! microlink ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-06-22 11:10:22

Hi,

I sometimes use the "move messages" dialog to distribute msgs
(the ones that were not caught by filters) accross folders. Being a
modal dialog, it forces me to pre-select all msgs I'd like to move
before opening it, or opening it a couple of times in a row.

So, my question is: does this dialog (and its cousin "copy
messages") really need to be modal?

TIA

Andre

--