List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23152] Re: Better LDAP Support
From:       Paul <claws () thewildbeast ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-06-13 8:00:47

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:57:07 -0400
Allen Ziegenfus <listmail@allenz.net> wrote:

> Can I switch back and forth easily between sylpheed and claws?

Best to use ./configure --with-config-dir=.sylpheed-claws imo.

> Can
> I use the same .sylpheed files or are the two incompatible?

You can use the same mail folder, but you might need
to use 'Check for new messages' and/or 'rebuild folder
tree' to get the message counts correct.

best regards

Paul

--
"Thanks to his green candle, the 'Pataphysician can
 lighten our darkness."