List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23151] Re: PGP Signature Verification
From:       Paul <claws () thewildbeast ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-06-13 7:49:14

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:19:24 +0200
Tobias.D@t-online.de (Tobias Diekershoff) wrote:

> > If I check the
> > "Use clear text signature" option in the account preferences, I can
> > not verify incoming signatures. Any comments?
>
> You can (must?) define an action, with a command to verify the sig.
>
> I use "| gpg" as command, the output is not the niciest, but the
> information is aviable.

Have a look at the Actions examples here:
<http://sylpheed-claws.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/index.php/Actions#examples>
Bear in mind that not all of them will work for
Sylpheed, as Sylpheed-Claws' Actions has extended
functionality. However, the verify clear text one will:

GnuPG/Verify: |gpg --no-tty --verify

best regards

Paul

--
"Thanks to his green candle, the 'Pataphysician can
 lighten our darkness."