List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22890] Re: filters
From:       Roger Lindmark <roger.lindmark () bredband ! net>
Date:       2004-05-18 8:50:00

På Mon, 17 May 2004 21:01:38 +0200
Joachim Selinger <selinger@bawue.de> skrev:

> On Mon, 17 May 2004 09:04:48 +0200
> Roger Lindmark <roger.lindmark@bredband.net> wrote:
>
> RL> I have used Sylpheed for almost 2 years now, but I have never got
> RL> filtering from local spool working automatically. Thus I use
> RL> procmail for filtering purposes now.
>
> I'm using it for years now successfully. I'm picking up my mail via
> POP3 and have them delivered into my local inbox. All filtered once
> are nicely placed whereever I specify. I have 'Filter messages on
> receiving' switched on.

Hi,

My Sylpheed filtering also works, when I directly fetch mail via POP3
server to Sylpheed. BUT if I use fetchmail to get mail to local spool
and then get the mail from there to Sylpheed, filtering does not work,
although honestly I have not tried the latest version, but many prior
that.

Sincerely yours

Roger