List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22808] Re: LDAP searching more comfortable
From:       Fred Ruffet <fred.ruffet () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-04-30 12:15:19

Hi !

Wouldn't you mind opening a new thread rather than answering and changing the
subject ? There are now 3 questions in the same thread...

> It would be more comfortable to add [Enter] key after search pattern to
> act default as LOOKUP (currently nothing happens).

I knew that a while ago, Hiroyuki had in his todolist to add completion with
tab in the "to" "cc"... fields of the compose window. Have you tried this ?

Regards,

--
Fred Ruffet - fred.ruffet@free.fr