List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22807] Re: Questions about filtering in 0.9.10
From:       Godwin Stewart <gstewart () bonivet ! net>
Date:       2004-04-30 11:57:17

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:39:58 -0400, Jeff <jeff@jefflane.org> wrote:

> Morning Godwin...  I see you all the time on one of the Red hat lists...

Well, I am the owner of it... The co-owner in reality, with Scott who
introduced me to sylpheed in the first place back in the days of
0.5.something (just to keep this on-topic...)

>  To answer number one, yes.  For the most part, these are all from
> YahooGroups lists, and as they all come from Yahoo, all bear the
> Mailing-list header that is formed like this:
>
> Mailing-list list listname

You could filter on the Reply-To: header and see if you have better luck
there. The Yahoo! groups listserv always inserts a

There's also a

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@bonivet.net -- gstewart@spamcop.net
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.6.5)