List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22261] (Bug?) Can't remove IMAP account
From:       "Jacob S." <stormspotter () 6texans ! net>
Date:       2004-01-26 4:14:57

I guess I got to typing too fast, trying to do too many things at the
same time and bumped the Ctrl - Alt - Backspace hotkey to exit X.
Nothing major, I've done it before, just a big waste of time when you
always leave ~50 windows open across 6 desktops.

However, when I restarted Sylpheed, I found that it was showing an IMAP
account I had been testing a couple days ago. It didn't work like I
wanted it to, so I deleted it. So, I opened Configuration - Edit
Accounts and deleted it. But this did not remove the folder for the
account (even though it had when I first deleted it a couple days ago).
So, I right clicked on the folder and hit "Remove IMAP account" and
Sylpheed promptly crashed. I reopened it and the folder was still there
- but now it's not showing in Configuration - Edit Accounts. Also, when
I right click on the folder and select "Remove IMAP account", it doesn't
do anything at all. I've also restarted Sylpheed again and it didn't
change anything.

Any suggestions for how I can get rid of this folder? Also, is there
any additional information I should get by trying to make it crash
again?

Thanks,
Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Some software money can't buy. For everything else there's Micros~1.