List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22226] Sylpheed 0.9.8cvs1:  inconsistency in handling cyrillic encoding in
From:       Pasha Murat 630-854-9188 <murat () fnal ! gov>(cell)
Date:       2004-01-19 2:56:54

Dear Sylpheed developers,

there seems to be an inconsistency in a way  Sylpheed handles
cyrillic encodings and, in particular, koi8-r. I saw several
reports on the subject in the archives but no real resolution.
I spent some time investigating the issue, here is the detailed
record illustrating the problem:

- following is the source view of the email I received recently -
  keep focus on the "Subject:" line: