List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21975] Minimized unsent message
From:       Yasuharu Maeda <printempo () nifty ! com>
Date:       2003-11-21 17:17:28

Dear participants of Sylpheed mailing list,

Now I cannot call up the minimized unsent message!
While I was writing a new message, I wanted to quote some words from other messages
and minimized the editing message.  After copying the words and wanted to past them
to the new message, now I do not know how to call it up!
It was not like that last time.
My "Help" function does not work.
If anybody can give me a help, please!

Yasuharu Maeda